Shiftbase on the go
Shiftbase's mobile app has been developed for iPhone and Android phones. All the functions you use in the software on a daily basis are available on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. Both employees and managers can use the app. Which functions can be used depends on the permissions you have.
The dashboard shows your next scheduled shift and the total number of scheduled and registered shifts for the current week.
At the top of the page you can use the green button to clock in. If you are currently clocked in, you can see here how long you have been clocked in for.
- It is possible to change the information displayed on the Dashboard. At the bottom of the page, you have the option via Edit to modify the widgets displayed.
Notifications (bell icon at top right )
- Requests: When you have sent an exchange request you can see the status here. If you received an exchange request you can accept or decline the exchange request here.
- Open shifts: When you have been invited for an open shift you can view and accept it here.
- Management: This option is available if you have the permission to approve absence requests. On the top of the screen you can select for which location you want to view the requests and then accept or decline them.
- My schedule: View your own schedule here. At the top you can change weeks. If you select a shift you can see more information about that shift. Changes can be added via the blue plus-button to the schedule. When you are viewing a shift you can use the pencil to change it, you can use the dots to select exchange shifts and the bin to delete the shift.
- Team: Here you can see the daily schedule of a department. If you click on your own shift, you will see the details. There you can also use the blue exchange icon to make an exchange request. As a planner, you can also add a schedule by clicking on the gear and then selecting plus.
- Open shifts: In this overview you can see all open shifts per department.
- My hours: Here you will find a weekly overview of all registered hours. Here you will find all hours that have already been approved, possibly including the corresponding hourly wage. If you are allowed to add hours, please use the blue + button.
- Timesheet: View the registered hours per department and per day. Selecting a shift shows the corresponding details. Using the pencil, you can then adjust the shift. If you can also approve hours, you will find that option at the bottom by means of a green checkmark.
- Currently clocked in: If you want to see the timesheets of all employees, you will get an overview of all currently clocked-in employees here.
- My Absence: An overview of your current absences and requests. Via the blue button you can add a new request. If you click on an request, you can view its details. If you are allowed to approve requests, you can do so from here as well.
- Absences: If you want to see the absences of all employees, you will get an overview per day of all employees here.
- Requests: If you are allowed to approve absences of employees, you will get an overview of all requests per selected year here.
- Here you can easily enter your availability per day.
- If plus/minus hours are tracked, you can view the overview here. This overview is displayed in weeks. To see an overview of the days in that week, click on the week you want to view.
- View news items: If you select a message, you will see its contents and its attachment, if any. If you want to post a comment, you can do so by clicking on the blue plus button at the bottom right.
- If you have the permission to view employee data, you will see the employees in your department here.
- If you have a management position, you can also see here, among other things, an overview of the schedule, the time registration, the plus/minus hours and the absence of employees.
- Here you can access the company files directly. If you have the necessary permissions, you can also add files using the + button at the top right.
- Here you can find your personal Kiosk code. You can also generate a new code here.