Easily view employee data
In this tab you can, if the data is filled in, see the following data of your colleagues: Phone number, address and e-mail address.
As a planner you can view more than just the basic data, the following data will also be available.
Schedule: View the employee's schedule per week. You can also add a schedule by clicking on the blue + button in the upper right corner.
Timesheet: View the employee's timesheets per week. You can also add a timesheet by clicking on the blue + button in the upper right corner. You can also change and approve the hours of the employee by pressing on the specific timesheet.
- Absence: View an overview of the employee's absences and leave balance. Unapproved requests can be approved by clicking on the request. You can also add an absence by clicking on the blue + button in the upper right corner.
Plus/minus hours: View an overview of the employee's plus-minus hours. You cannot do any further actions here.
- Availability: View the availability of the employee per week. By clicking on a day, you can add/change the availability. Availability can also be added by pressing the blue + button in the top right corner.
- Files: Here you can view, add and edit the personal files of the employee. By clicking on the + button you can add a new file. By clicking on an existing file, you can change it and/or download it.
- Notes: Here you can view the personal notes of the employee. By clicking on the + button in the top right corner, you can add a new personal note.
- Personal data: By clicking on the employee's name at the top, you can view their personal details. By clicking on the pencil icon at the top right of the screen, you can edit this information.
⚠️ Note: If your employer has concluded that you can not view the data of other employees this option will not be available.