In this article you can find out what the report Skills contains.
With this report, you have insight into all the skills that the employees have been assigned. This allows you to see at a glance who has which skills.
Filters within the report
- Period: The time period from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Team: The team (or teams) from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Employee: The specific employee of which you want to retrieve the data.
- Contract departments: The contract department(s) from which you want to retrieve the data.
❗Caution: With this filter, you will only display the employees who are under contract of the selected contract departments.
- Contract type: The contract type from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Skills: The skill or skills and/or skill groups which can be filtered.
- Columns: The columns you want to see in the report. By default, these are all selected. Clicking on the checkbox in front of the column will uncheck them from the report and not be shown.
- User ID: The ID of the employee determined by Shiftbase.
- Employee nr: The employee's personal number.
- First name: Employee's first name.
- Prefix: The employee's prefix.
- Last name: Employee's last name.
- Skill group: The skill group that the skill belongs to.
- Skill: The skill that the employee has been assigned.