An insight into the skills of the employees
With this report you have insight into all the skills that the employees have been assigned. This allows you to see at a glance who has which skills.
Filters within the report
- Period: The time period from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Team: The team (or teams) from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Employee: The specific employee of which you want to retrieve the data.
- Contractdepartments: The contractdepartment(s) from which you want to retrieve the data.
⚠️ Note: With this filter you will only display the employees who are under contract of the selected contractdepartments.
- Contract type: The contract type from which you want to retrieve the data.
- Skills: The skill or skills and/or skill groups which can be filtered.
- Columns: The columns you want to see reflected in the report.
By default these are all selected, clicking on the field will bring up two fields called Excluded and Selected. The columns in the left field are not included in the report, the columns in the right field are.
- User-id: The id of the employee determined by Shiftbase.
- Employee nr: The employee's personnel number.
- First name: Employee's first name.
- Prefix: The employee's prefix, if any.
- Last name: Employee's last name.
- Skill group: The skill group that the skill belongs to.
- Skill: The skill that the employee has mastered.