With a bulk action, it is possible to perform an action for several employees at once. You do this by selecting the desired employees in the Employees tab and clicking the green Bulk actions button at the top left.
With the bulk action Correct plus-minus hours it is possible to make a correction on the plus/minus hours of multiple employees at once.
In the form you will find the following fields:
- Date: The date on which the correction should take place.
⚠️ Note: This date must be within the employee's contract that supports plus-minus hours.
Correct: This option performs the desired correction.
Payout: This option will have the correction reflected in the payout.
- Payout Date: The date the correction should be paid out.
Transfer to: Moves the plus/minus balance to a leave balance.
- Note: Add a note here if desired. We recommend doing this for a better overview of executed corrections.
You can easily set the balance to zero by clicking on the orange button, there are three options here:
- Set balance to zero: All positive and negative balances are set to zero.
- Set positive balance to zero: Only positive balances are set to zero.
- Set negative balance to zero: Only negative balances are set to zero.
In the overview of the selected employees, the correction can be entered manually in the Correction field. Here you will also immediately see the new balance.
⚠️ Note: For a negative correction, a minus must be placed before the balance change.