In the balance details report you can easily find the detailed information about the time off of the employees per day.
The filters you can set in this report.
- Period - The period in which you want to retrieve the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can select one employee specifically to filter on.
- Time off balance - Here you can select one balance specifically to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Note! This is not the same as Team, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. Employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these options are fixed hours or zero hours).
- Group by period - How you want the information to be grouped, here you have the options: Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year or Total.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User id - Assigned system ID for the employee.
Employee nr - Employee No.
Name - Employee Name.
Period - The date or dates of the leave request based on the filter Group by period.
Balance - Of which time off balance the leave request is taken.
Start - The start leave balance on the date of the request.
Accrued - The leave balance that is accrued on the date at Period.
Taken - The amount of leave balance taken on the date at Period.
Adjusted - The correction that has been done on the date at Period.
Wait hours - Possible waiting hours that have been implemented on the date at Period.
End - The leave balance after all previous balances have been included on the date of the request.