In the balance summary report you can very quickly and easily find the vacation hours of your employees.
The filters you can set in this report.
- Date - The date on which you want to retrieve the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can select one employee specifically to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Note! This is not the same as Team, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. Employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these options are fixed hours or zero hours).
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User id - Assigned system ID for the employee.
Employee nr - Employee No.
Name - Employee Name.
Vacation hours - The amount of vacation hours an employee has on the selected date.
Vacation value - The value of the vacation hours an employee has on the selected date.
(Should you use multiple time off balances then these columns will be available seperately.)