It is possible to add custom fields to the schedule and timesheet. This allows you to include company specific information!
Click on the green button + Custom field in the upper right corner to add fields for extra information. You can decide for yourself which extra information you want to keep for your personnel administration.
💡 Tip: Think for example of the clothing size for company clothing, license plates of company cars and project numbers.
When adding a new custom field you will be asked for some information, please fill it out.
- Text: Free text field where something can be entered.
- Numeric: Only whole numbers can be entered.
- Decimal: Numbers with decimals after the comma can be entered.
- Money: Amounts of money can be entered.
- Date: Dates can be entered.
- Boolean: A choice can be made between yes and no.
You also have the choice of which functions in Shiftbase the custom field should apply to:
- Shifts: Holds when creating/editing a service type.
- Schedules: Holds when creating/editing a schedule.
- Timesheets: Holds in that the fields are insightful/editable in the timesheet.
💡 Tip: Check multiple functions to be able to find the data in different places in the application.