The Schedule detail report shows how many days, shifts and hours are scheduled for the employee's. In addition, you will also find shifts listed in the schedule.
The filters you can set in this report.
- Period - The period in which you want to request the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Shift - The shift (or several shifts) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can select one employee specifically to filter on.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User-id - Assigned ID from the system to the employee.
Name – Name of the employee.
Employee nr – Employee’s personal number.
Date – Date of the scheduled shift.
Day – Week day.
Starttime – Starttime of the scheduled shift.
Endtime – Endtime of the scheduled shift.
Break – Break time in the scheduled shift.
Shift –Name of the shift.
Location – Under which location the employee stands.
Department – Wwhich department the scheduled shift falls under.
Team – Under which team the shift is scheduled.
Description – Description of the shift.
Total – The total number of hours of the scheduled shift.
Salary – The salary for this employee in respect to the service.
Coc – An estimate of the costs of the scheduled shift including the cost of company percentage.
Created – Date the shift is created.
Created by – Which employee created the scheduled shift.
Updated – Date of the last modification of the scheduled shift.
Modified by – The employee who made the last change to the scheduled shift.
Roster id - Assigned ID from the system to the schedule
Shift id - Assigned ID from the system to the shift.
Team id - Assigned ID from the system to the team.
Department id - Assigned ID from the system to the department.
Location id - Assigned ID from the system to the location.
Rate card id - Assigned ID from the system to the rate card.