The timesheet detail report includes contract hours, worked hours and specified hours, but also the clock times, schedule times and specified costs per employee.
- Period - The start and end date in which you want to request the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Shift - The shift (or several shifts) you want to filter on.
- Employee: Here you can specifically select one employee to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Please note! This is not the same as Team, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. However, employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these are the options fixed hours or zero hours).
- Status - The possibility to filter on the status of a timesheet. Here you have the choice of: All statuses, Approved, Declined and Pending.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User id – User id created by the system.
Employee nr – Employee's personal number.
Name – Name of the employee.
Date – Date of the timesheet registration.
Day - The day of the week
Starttime – Starttime of the shift.
Clocked in at – Clock in time of the shift.
Endtime – Endtime of the shift.
Clocked out at – Clock out time of the shift.
Break – Break registered in the timesheet.
Clocked Break – Clocked break.
Shift – Abbreviated name of the shift.
Location – Name of the location.
Department – Name of the department.
Team – Name of the team.
Contract type – Name of the contract used with the timesheet.
Worked – The worked hours in the timesheet.
Surcharge hours (paid) – The number of surcharge hours paid in the timesheet.
Total incl. surcharge – The worked hours and surcharged hours combined.
Meals – The occasionally listed meals.
Kilometers – The occasionally listed kilometers.
Surcharge "%" - All hours made under a surcharge, surgarge settings can be found under, Settings > Rate cards.
Status - The status of the timesheet (aproved, pending or declined)
Wage – The employee's wage costs. Salary including all surcharges.
Coc – Cost of company during this period.
Contract hours p/w – The number of fixed hours per week included contract of the employee.
Schedule Starttime – Scheduled starttime of the shift.
Schedule Endtime – Scheduled endtime of the shift.
Schedule Break – The scheduled break of the shift.
Schedule Total – Total of all the scheduled hours.
Schedule Difference – Difference between the scheduled hours and the timesheet. For example, if there is a difference of -0,5 than there is a shortage in the schedule of half an hour.
Note – Note added to the timesheet.
Clocked - If there has been clock action.
Clocked breaks – Break time in minutes, clock in and clock out time.
Clockin ip - The IP address where there has been clocked in.
Clockin type - The device used for clocking in (browser, mobile app or clock terminal)
Clockin verified by - If the clock action is authorised.
Clockin latitude - The GPS latitude of the clock in action.
Clockin longitude - The GPS longitude of the clock in action.
Clockin accuracy - The accuracy of the GPS determination when clocking in.
Clockout ip - The IP address where there has been clocked out.
Clockout type - The device used for clocking out (browser, mobile app or clock terminal)
Clockout verified by - If the clock action is authorised.
Clockout latitude - The GPS latitude of the clock out action.
Clockout longitude - The GPS longitude of the clock out action.
Clockout accuracy - The accuracy of the GPS determination when clocking in.
Created by – Who added the worked hours into the timesheet.
Updated - The date of the latest adjustment of the timesheet.
Modified by - The person that made the last adjustment to the timesheet.
Modified by – Who modified the timesheet. Who initially added the worked hours or lastly modified the timesheet.
Reviewed - When the timesheet has been reviewed.
Reviewed by – Who approved the hours in the timesheet.
Timesheet id - Timesheet id created by the system.
Roster id - Roster id created by the system.
Shift id - Shift id created by the system.
Team id - Shift id created by the system.
Department id - Department id created by the system.
Location id - Location id created by the system.
Rate card id - Rate card id created by the system.
Contract type id - Contract type id created by the system.
Hourly wage - The hourly wage of the employee.