Schedule vs timesheet indicates the worked hours by department versus the scheduled hours. The smaller the difference between the schedule and hours worked indicates a tightly kept schedule.
- Period - The start and end date in which you want to request the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Shift - The shift (or several shifts) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can specifically select one employee to filter on.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
Day – Every day in the requested period listed, even if there is no registration or schedule.
Timesheet – The total approved and registered hours of all departments.
Salary – Total cost for all departments.
Salary cost – An estimate for the total cost for all departments including Cost of Company.
Roster – The total of scheduled hours that day.
Schedule salary – The total amount of salary scheduled for that day.
Schedule cost – The total amount of salary scheduled for that day including Cost of Company.
"Department" worked – Hours approved for the department.
"Department" scheduled – Hours scheduled for the department.