This report allows you, among other information, to view the worked hours, scheduled shifts and turnover in relation to the employee wages.
The filters you can set in this report.
- Period - The period in which you want to retrieve the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can select one employee specifically to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Note! This is not the same as Team, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. Employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these options are fixed hours or zero hours).
- Group by period - How you want the information to be grouped, here you have the options: Day, Week or Total.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User id - The by Shiftbase determined user id for the employee.
Name – Name of employee. If an employee's name appears several times, the employee has registered hours under another department(s).
Employee nr - Employee number, may be added under: Employees > Select employee > Edit user.
Location - Under which location the employee is located.
Department – Under which department the employee is listed in his contract. The employee can be scheduled in several departments, but the department in the contract is leading.
Contract type – The contract type of the employee. This is not a physical contract, calculations are done with these predefined contract settings.
Days – The number of contract days the employee has in the period. The start and end date of the contract has an impact on the given days.
Contract hours – The number of fixed contract hours expected for an employee. For a zero-hour contract, this number is "0".
Days worked – These are the number of unique contract days on which hours are approved in a timesheet.
Hours worked - Here you can see the number of hours approved in the timesheets.
Surcharge hours (paid) – The amount of hours an employee has built up with a surcharge. For example: An employee works a Saturday shift, 2 hours with a 200% surcharge, then the surcharge hours (paid) will be 2 hours for this employee.
Surcharge hours (time) – The number of hours an employee has received with a surcharge. For example: On a Sunday, a 6-hour shift with a surcharge of 150%, surcharge hours (time) is 3 hours for the employee.
Meals – The occasionally listed meals.
Kilometers – The occasionally listed kilometers.
Wait hours – The waiting hours for an employee's account during sickness. Waiting hours are defined in the employee's contract. Here you can choose to deduct waiting hours from salary or vacation hours.
Correction plus min – Total of hours added through a plus minus correction in the given period.
Pay plus min hours – Total of plus minus hours that needs to be paid out. These hours are added under: Plus minus hours > + Add correction > Checkbox Pay.
Plus min period – This shows the total of plus minus hours in the given period. The difference in hours a employee is expected to work according to his contract and what he actualy worked by registration. This is including plus minus hours and all corrections included in the given period.
Plus min at start of period - The amount of plus min hours at the start of the selected period.
Plus min at end of period - The amount of plus min hours at the end of the selected period.
Pay plus min hours total - The value of the current plus min state of the employee.
Plus min total last week – Plus min total of last week.
Plus min total – The current balance of the plus minus hours.
Vacation – The number of used up vacation hours.
Sick – Hours added with an absentee under the type Sick.
National holiday – Hours added with an absentee under the type National holiday.
Special leave – The number of approved special leave hours.
Maternity leave – The number of approved maternity leave hours.
Shortterm care leave – Number of approved hours for a shortterm care leave.
Longterm care leave - Number of approved hours for a longterm care leave.
Parental leave – Number of approved hours for an parental leave.
Unpaid leave – Number of approved hours for an unpaid leave.
Surcharge salary – The part of salary obtained with an surcharge. This surcharge is already taken into account within the salary.
Salary – Salary, built-up includes worked hours, absence, surcharges and corrections.
Wage tax – If employees use wage tax.
"Locations and Departments" – All the approved hours in the shown locations or departments.