Reports > Employees > Availability shows availability in the schedule with any notes included.
- Period - The start and end date in which you want to request the data.
- Employee - Here you can specifically select one employee to filter on.
- Department - The department (or several departments) you want to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Please note! This is not the same as Department, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. However, employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these are the options fixed hours or zero hours).
- Status - The status of the availability. Here you have the following options: Not specified, Available all day, Available from, Unavailable all day, Unavailable from.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User id - Assigned system ID for the employee.
Employee nr - No. of employee.
Name - Employee name.
Day - Day of the week.
Date - Every day in the specified period.
Type - Available all day / Available from / Unavailable all day / Unavailable from.
Reason - Reason stated.
Starttime - Starttime of availability.
Endtime - Endtime of availability.