Reports > Employees (In)Active employees reports show employees personal data.
- Period - The start and end date in which you want to request the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can specifically select one employee to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Please note! This is not the same as Team, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. However, employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these are the options fixed hours or zero hours).
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User ID - Assigned system ID for the employee.
Employee nr - Employee No.
Location - Under which location the employee is located.
Department - Under which department the employee is included in his contract, the employees can return under several departments, but the contract department is leading.
First name - First name employee.
Prefix - Prefix.
Last name - Last name.
Email - E-mail address.
Address - Address.
Zipcode - Zipcode.
City - City.
Hire date - Date the employee joined the company.
Startdate - Startdate of the contract in the system.
Enddate - Enddate of the contract, empty if contract is permanent.
Birthdate - Date of Birth.
Birth place - Place of Birth
Nationality - Nationality of employee.
SSN - Social Security Number.
Bank account - Bank account number.
Phone - Home phone number.
Mobile - Mobile number.
Emergency nr. - Emergency phone number.
Function - Function description of the employee.
Contract Type - Type of contract used by Employee.
Hourly wage - Hourly wages.
Contract hours - Number of fixed contract hours per week.
Last login - Date of last login. This date doesn't confirm the last visit of the employee to the site. Session Cookies need not be expired to gain access the site.
Logins - The total amount of logins via the website of the employee.
Vacation hours remaining - Current employee's vacation hours.
Vacation hours at end of 2020 - The expected amount of leave hours by the end of this year.
Created by - The person that added the employee to the account.
Modified by - The person that last edited the employee files.
Notes - Notes kept by the employer.