Plus and min hours or overtime allow you to see overtime hours or min hours of employees and all types of leave, correction, expected contract hours and hours worked.
The filters you can set in this report.
- Period - The period in which you want to retrieve the data.
- Team - The team (or several teams) you want to filter on.
- Employee - Here you can select one employee specifically to filter on.
- Contract departments - The contract department (or departments) you want to filter on. (Note! This is not the same as Team, employees can appear in multiple teams in different departments. Employees always have only one contract department).
- Contract type - The contract type you want to filter on (by default these options are fixed hours or zero hours).
- Group by period - How you want the information to be grouped, here you have the options: Day, Week or Total.
- Columns - Here you can select the columns you want to see in your report. By default, these are all selected, by clicking on the filter you will see two columns Excluded and Selected. What is in the left-hand column (Excluded) will not be included in your report. What is in the right-hand column (Selected) will be included in your report.
User id – Assigned system ID for the employee.
Name - Employees Name.
Employee nr - Employee No.
Contract hours - The number of fixed contract hours expected for an employee in the requested period. For a zero-hour contract, this is 0.
Worked - Worked hours taken from the timesheets.
Vacation - Vacation hours.
Sick - Sickleave hours.
Holiday - Absence of hours raised during a holiday.
Special leave - Absence hours raised during special leave.
Maternity leave - Absence hours raised during maternity leave.
Short-term care - Absence hours raised during short-term care leave.
Long-term care - Absence of hours raised under long-term care leave.
Parental Leave - Absence of hours raised under parental leave.
Unpaid leave - Absence of hours raised under unpaid leave.
Correction plus min - Correction in the plus minus hours. These hours could also be paid out.
Plus min period - The built up hours in the selected period.
Plus min at start of period - The plus min hours at the start of the selected period.
Plus min at end of period - The plus min hours at the end of the selected period.
Pay plus min hours total - The total costs of the current plus-min hours
Pay vacation hours total -The total costs of the current vacation hours.