To configure your Nmbrs integration, an Nmbrs username and token is required.
How the token can be created is described in the following article:
The created token must be assigned an API Template. How such a template can be created is stated here:
Our integration requires the following calls to be enabled within the API Template for your token:
After you have created a token, the integration can be set.
To do this, go to Settings > App center > Nmbrs and click the + Add Nmbrs Integration button.
After clicking the button , the following screen will appear.
Username: The username that is used to login in Nmbrs.
Token: The token as created in Nmbrs.
After the above data has been entered, the Nmbrs settings can be retrieved by clicking the Connect button.
You can then select which company within your Nmbrs account must be integrated.
After saving the integration it will appear in the API list and can be configured.
By clicking on the Edit icon the following screen will appear and you can configure the integration.
Notify import email address: Email address where the integration information is being sent too, such as the status of the import of an employee.
Notify export email address: E-mail address where information about an Nmbrs export is being sent too.
(.....) are managed by Nmbrs: If this option is enabled, all changes within the specific field will automatically be taken from Nmbrs. If this option is disabled, the information will be imported once and for example for the contracts only the employee’s end date will be updated.
Fulltime weekly hours: Set the fulltime weekly hours.
Determine contract department: The contract department of employees in Shiftbase is determined by Departments or Cost centers in Nmbrs.
Cost centers / Departments
Depending on the setting, all cost centers or departments in Nmbrs must be mapped with a department in Shiftbase. When certain cost centers or departments do not need to be mapped, select Do not import.
Do not forget to press the Save Button on every page.
For any contract type available within Nmbrs, map the corresponding contract type within Shiftbase. When a contract type does not need to be mapped, simply select Do not import.
Next, it is important that all Nmbrs employees are mapped. We automatically try to associate existing employees within your account.* If no match can be found, employees will automatically be set to Add. There are four categories in which the Nmbrs employees could come back.
- Unmapped employees: The employees who are not yet mapped and can be added.
- Mapped employees: The employees who are already mapped within your account.
- Ignored employees: Employees identified / detected, that should not be imported. This can be specified by the given settings in contract department / contract type or manually be set for employee's.
- Inactive employees: All inactive employees or employees who have reached their end date in their contract are hidden by deafault. You can view these employees using the Show inactive button.
Synchronisation settings employees
For all mapped employees within your Nmbrs integration, you can define which level of synchronisation should be performed for that employee **
- Only import employee: For the employee, no worked hours will be forwarded to Nmbrs.
- Import & export employee: Default setting, employee data will be imported from Nmbrs into your account, worked hours are being exported.
- Only export payrolls: No employee's peronal data or contracts will be updated. Only the worked hours will be forwarded to Nmbrs.
When the contract synchronization is done by the Nmbrs intergration, the field Description is not usable for notes. Any changes to the Nmbrs environment can delete made descriptions.
All departments in Shiftbase must be mapped to the corresponding cost center within Nmbrs. Worked hours can then correctly be forwarded to Nmbrs. Here you can choose if the worked hours of a specific department should be be booked to a given chosen cost center, employees Default for employee cost center or Do not export.
Wage components kilometers and meals can mapped to a Nmbrs components. To do this, simply select the according Nmbrs wage component or select Do not export.
Nmbrs Hour code
Here you can map all hour codes used within Shiftbase with the according Nmbrs Hour codes. Map only those hour codes which need to be forwarded to Nmbrs. Ensure that all components used in the timesheets are mapped to an Nmbrs component to ensure a correct and complete registration.
Supplements worked hours
For a number of hour codes of the hourly employees their can be chosen to treat them as a surcharge, Supplements worked hours.
If this is checked for a particular hourly component, the number of hours booked on this component will be added to the number of hours worked by the employee.
The hours booked on the component are treated in the same way as a surcharge for fixed hours.
* Here employees will be sought out with corresponding email address, SSN or employee number within your account. When multiple Nmbrs integrations are active within your account. Please note that employee number must be unique across the entire account. Employees with the same employee number will overwrite eachother in the integration.
** The synchronisation level will automatically be set for employees when contracts are managed by Nmbrs. Mapped employees will automatically be set to Only export payrolls when a new / modified contract is detected in which the import settings state a Contract types or Department is set to Do not import.